Saturday, December 5, 2009

Would NYU be right for myself in a couple years?

My passions are Acting and Journalism. I have been acting since I was 6, and have been in more than 25 plays. I am now 14. Since the past 3 years, I have really managed to pull out of the theater side, for the tv/film side. This was a hard adjustment since I am very theatrical. But I ended up loving tv/film alot better than theater. I just had an agent for two years(Ford), but their Atlanta office went out of buisness. I also have an agent in Nashville for two years, but have gotten nothing. I went to AMTC, and was offered to model in NYU for FFT Models, but didn't go. It was really my parents choice, since I was just 12 at the time. It was only for 2 weeks, and nothing was a guarantee. It was also too close to school. I was also offerred to go to L.A. I also love journalism, but is more of a back up plan. This summer I am planning on dong a freelance to Upfront Magazine with an interview and article with Miep Gies, I hope. NYU is my dream school! It has everything I want...



Would NYU be right for myself in a couple years?home theater system



Juilliard sounds better for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish