Thursday, December 10, 2009

I dreamt I was the star of a horror movie but I couldn't bring myself to watch it, what could t

At the beginning of the dream I was starring in an absolutely terrifying horror movie. We (other people, not sure who they were) were filming and everyone kept saying it was the "scariest movie ever made". I kept saying to the cast and crew that I couldn't bear to watch it because it would scare me too much.



Eventually I guess we were done filming and it was the premier at this movie theater, and people were lined up to see it. By some of their reactions I could tell I was famous. I was giving interviews to people saying that I was too scared to watch the movie and I actually was terrified of the film. Everyone filed into the theater while I waited in the hallway. I could hear the sounds of the movie and the people screaming, so I left. Then I was standing on this grassy hill with a friend of mine and someone came and said the movie was over, and that I could come back. I went back and people were filing out of the theater saying how scary and wonderful it was.



Any ideas? Thanks!



I dreamt I was the star of a horror movie but I couldn't bring myself to watch it, what could that mean?opera music



Your conscience is talking to you



you have been party to something that



you know down deep has been harmful to someone



and, you really are ashamed to face the implications



of what this has brought about !!



Notice how "you and a friend" stood away from the action



until it was all over -- then went back to hear how "wonderful"



it had all been !!



Do some soul searching here ! You will not be free of this



until you face it -- and do something to correct it !!



I dreamt I was the star of a horror movie but I couldn't bring myself to watch it, what could that mean?opera sheet music opera theater



What are you hiding from?? face your fears confront the issue you may be suprised at the outcome
**To dream that you are in a theater, signifies that you will derive much pleasure from new companionships. Consider also how th performance parallels to situations in your waking life. Observe how the characters relate to you and how they may represent an aspect of yourself. You may be taking on a new role.



**To dream that you are a celebrity, signifies your high aspirations that may be way beyond your reach at the present moment. You may just be setting yourself for a let-down.



**To dream that you are standing on top of a hill, signifies that you have succeeded in your endeavors or that you have now have the resources to complete a task at hand.



**To see green grass in your dream, suggests that there is a part of yourself that you can always rely on. The dream is also symbolic of natural protection.



Is this how you're feeling, or what's going on right now in your life?
According to Dreamcrowd:



To dream that you are in a cinema, signifies that you will derive much pleasure from new companionships. Consider also how the performance parallels to situations in your waking life. Observe how the characters relate to you and how they may represent an aspect of yourself. You may be taking on a new role. To dream that you are laughing and/or applauding in the cinema, indicates that you tend to choose pleasure and instant gratification over working on future goals. To dream that the Cinema is on fire, signifies that any new projects you take on will be risky. See also: Theater



Try posting your dream on Dreamcrowd for a free interpretation.
i believe this has something to do with living your life but scared to face the consequences for ur actions.u starred in a "really scary movie" and that was an action.the consequence was having the movie in theaters but u were too scared to face it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish