Saturday, December 5, 2009

Music colleges?

My dream is to be a cellist, and major in music and musical theater. Is there a good college for that? I was really interested in BYU, but i heard they didn't have the best theater or music program. thanks!



Music colleges?comedy club



Well if you're looking for a school out west I would recommend Cal Berkeley or University of Washington. If you're looking in the south, University of North Texas, Rice, or Southern Methodist. In the Midwest, Indiana University or University of Michigan. In the East, Julliard School, Eastman, or Berklee School of Music. I hope this helps



Music colleges?sheet music opera theaterTry out Redlands University! It's awesome. I'm a cellist and I love their music program! Report It


Dread66 makes some fine recommendations.



You might want to check out University of Southern California (USC) and UCLA.



BYU might be a good place to start. Their program, from what I understand is also excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish