Thursday, December 10, 2009

I dreamt that I was in the year 1954...near my old home town...?

I had gone to a theater show or a movie,in the year 2007,and when I got out in the evening(it was still light out,and a nice summer evening,and there was a fair happening outside) it was the year 1954!



I would like to know if I dream things such as this, do you think it is possible for me



tha to have lived a life in that year?



I also dream of the 1940's as well! Mostly I dream other things..but, occasionally I seem to have many dreams of the 1940's and 1950's!



I recall them playing records outside...and one woman got upset over the rythym and blues soul music somebody was putting on the record player...so I said "Trust me, this is NOTHIN'! If you were ,where I am from.,..you would really NOT like the music..(the music where I am from has a LOT more swear words in them!! )Trust me, we have rap, blues, hip-hop, and so on...just a huge amount of different types of music!!!"



"and you're gonna love IPODS!!" I added also!



But what do you all think about this type of dream %26amp; why?



I dreamt that I was in the year 1954...near my old home town...?



Maybe to live a more simple life? I dream that I am my aunt as a child in the 40's and 50's and I am the only one aware that I am from now and it always freaks me out like I am visiting the past because I never met my granddad yet I can tell you about scars he had the way his hair creme smelled and his voice! And the way my grandmother looked then unreal!



I really think we can cross over time and even into heaven in our sleep.



I also wish that I could have lived then and I think that is how I am able to visit the past.



I dreamt that I was in the year 1954...near my old home town...?opera mobile opera theater



have you ever herd of a time zone like the movie called back to the future that Michael j.fox did. in the 1980.s it looks like you when back in the past in the 1940/50 too worn a lady about what it would be in 50 or 60 years after her time. it,s called time warping.it,s another dimension and it,s very real but you can only do this when your sleeping your sole comes out it,s called a out of body exserance experts know it.s real but you can,t change the past.that the part that sucks.but it,s real.
yes you lived in that year.you were a little dog named jake.you traveled with a fair from state to state,you roamed the fair while everybody enjoyed there selfs.remember now.seeya jake.
Some people believe that time travel can occur with astral projection, where the mind leaves the body. Whether you believe in that possibility or not is up to you.



What I see in your dream is perspective. Your mind brings you to a place in the past, yet you are still conscious of the present. Maybe these glimpses into another era offer you the chance to compare and decide what is really important to you, no matter when in the course of time you happen to live your life.
This was likely a perceptive dream, to bring insight to a decision or a dilemma that you are currently going thru. It is not possible that you had a previous life in the 40's or 50's, but it is possible to have dreams of that time if it is relevant to your current experiences. You would also need some directly related information - maybe from your family history or from other stories you have heard. This could also be a reminder of a previous directive from an authority figure; hence the lady "upset over the rhythym and blues soul music" being played.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish