Saturday, December 5, 2009

Should I let it slide?

So the preacher at my church had an idea to introduce me to a guy that goes to his church. He was all kinds of excited about it. Like he thought we would be a good match. So I met this guy at church, he got my number, and asked me on a date. He told me he would call me the next day to let me know when to be ready and where we were going. Next day came and he never called. I was getting really annoyed because I needed to know details, and this is my first impression of him...he is not good on his word that he will call when he says he will. Whatever...so late afternoon I asked me friend to go with me to the movies. We went. There I saw him there with another girl. Next day he picks me up for the date. He brings it up that he saw me at the theater. Later in conversation he says it was his secretary he was with. REALLY every girls dream to start a relationship with a guy that likes to take his secretary out on dates. Bumma. Note the sarcasim. Should I still date him???



Should I let it slide?opera cd



no i would leave the sucker alone.



if he is dating his secretary now, he likely will be dating her later.



since they work together, its not difficult for them to work on each other throughout the day.



basically, he left you as standby material. you are not #1 in his book his secretary is.



move on.



you don't need the bs.



good luck.



Should I let it slide?opera singer opera theater



Um, no.
No way!!! Don't date him! Your gut is correct. And you don't know this guy, so you're not even going to think you're missing out on anything.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Naw...dont even give this brother a chance.....do not stop at go ...do not collect $200...keepin goin he's a playa...and thats it!!!
I wouldn't , first he didn't do what he said he would, second he didn't do it because he was out with someone else. That would be enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish