Saturday, December 5, 2009

My day job?

Ok, i've got the dream job all set out. Now i need the day job. I want to be a composer for musical theater, but until i get that big break, i need something to pay the bills. I'm still in high school, and college is fully paid for, so i can major or double major in anything i want, which means i don't have to waitress. My personal strongpoints are obviously in music, and public speaking. I need a job that has flexible hours so that i can take time off if an oppurtunity presents itself. What job would best suit me since I can get the education?



My day job?theatre tickets



If you're living on campus or live close to your school I definitely recommend getting a job on campus because they're very flexible to your class hours and when you can and cannot work. I work at my school's bookstore and not only is it in super close proximity since I live in the dorms but I get a discount off books and other merchandise in the store. It might be something you want to look into :)



My day job?opera house opera theater



Umm... this may be obvious, but why wouldn't you major in Music. On the side, double major in business, because then you have something "practical" to fall back on. A flexible job would be sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish