Thursday, December 10, 2009

Am I Too Old Now???

OK, so I'm 23 years old. I made some poor decisions in high school, that like many, I didn't realize how much of a REAL IMPACT it would have on my future. I have been trying to take the easy way out and tell myself that just getting a "job" is going to be good enough. Well people, I'm totally done lying to myself, and I am ready to embrace my true dreams in life. IS IT TOO LATE? I want to persue my dreams in a theater college, and do what comes naturally to me. Writing and acting. It is SO SO hard to do this NOW. Considering that my age and past references from high school are pretty much NON EXISTENT. Help me please. Whats the best way to get what I need to change my life?



Am I Too Old Now???musicals



Well all you have to do is try as hard as you can to get ahead and you will. Well first get all the information you need to see how to get into the college you need to go to. Then do whatever it takes to get all the forms ready and just take all the necessary tests it takes for the college you want to go to. But when you go to the adminster's office make sure to ask what kind of tests or what you need to get enrolled. And it's never to late for education or to make your life better



Am I Too Old Now???opera songs opera theater



Your never too old to pursue your dream- go for it.
A student loan and good SAT scores. A college with a theatre program just wants your money. Don't sweat it. Just prep for the SAT's. Don't worry so much about your age. If you can develop acting skills, you will.
Volunteer at places that do this stuff you want to do. Talk to them aboutany classes and such you may want/need to take. If you get around people that are doing what you want to then you may can get into this kind of career. Just have to get to know a few people in the business.
i am sorry to say this, but i am laughing at your post because you are not old at all!!!



23 is so young. do you think that the majority of 21 year olds have a firm grip on their future?? most of them are still hungover from last night and hoping they can figure out what to do with their lives.



you have a leg up! you KNOW what you want to do and that is so HUGE! get started. you are on the computer right now - do some online research. look things up.



and if you need support, just think of me. i am 28 years old and just figured out what i want to do with my life. i still have to find a place to live and hopefully, someday, someone to share those things with.



it is never to late to begin



i think you should read the book by Rita Golden Gelman called "Female Nomad" (non fiction biography). talk about starting over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish