Saturday, December 5, 2009

Can someone help please?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?

well im really desperate im really trying to get into acting or singing my dream is to get onto disney but my main dream is to be on the tv. ive sent out messages for days. i need multiple awensers none the same help me get big also im under 16 and im in homeschooling, i do cannot find a theater in my town (fresnoCA) if you know anything or anyone tell me



Can someone help please?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?performing arts show



I'm sure there are theater companies in Fresno. Go down and volunteer - for anything - ushering, ticket sales, painting sets - just to get in the door and know people. From there try to get backstage in a show - assistant stage manager, props, etc. Ask all the people you meet for advice and opportunities. Sooner or later you'll get a performance opportunity.



Can someone help please?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?opera cd opera theater



i live in fresno too! haha..



idk try going to a highschool that has a drama program and talk to the person in charge of the drama there. or maybe fresno state's drama department. good luck:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish