Saturday, December 5, 2009

What price is this2?

I trying to price my dream house and I need to know what you think



each room would cost.



{if you can pull from an official source that would be cool.



basically wanting estimate



heres what I want the price on each item



TV wall x2



private theater



d and d dungeon as big as a small apartment {final fantasy style}



paint ball course a couple of acres



war room {gaming room} also as big s small apartment



small local TV celling over bed



fantasy/sci-fi art work on walls



xm radio through out the house



thats it



I know I don't give exact measurements because I don't know them



think of each room being the size of a small apartment



what do you think of my dream house



What price is this2?musicals



One million Dollars

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish