Thursday, December 10, 2009

What do my friend's 3 dreams in a row mean??????????? Please help!!!!!!!!!!!?

In the first dream we are in the movie theater and she's kissing a guy she really likes and we know he likes her back I am sitting next to her kissing a different guy that neither of us know (oviously I know him in the dream).



In the second dream the movie is over and the mystery guy and I go outside then my friend and the guy she likes kiss. Then, they head outside and see me kissing the mystery guy.



In the third dream my friend and the guy she likes are at a local water park with an arcade I am not there at all but the mystery guy is but he is not doing anything. Also in the first 2 dreams the mystery guy's hair is sandy brown now it is dark brown(why?). My friend and the guy she likes go down a slide. The guy she likes kisses her on the cheek. Then they go to the arcade and he kisses her on the cheek. Then she turns to him and says" If you want to kiss me just do it!"and he does.



My friend and I don't have boyfriends. I have never had one and I have never kissed a guy, she has.



What do my friend's 3 dreams in a row mean??????????? Please help!!!!!!!!!!!?performing arts show



sounds like you and your friends got kissin on your mind, and dreams can come from Jesus, but they can also come from the dark side to warn us to be carefull not to go to the dark side.



David living new In Jesus amazing grace and thanks=John chapter 3 repented of sin and let Jesus into my heart to be born again, amen



What do my friend's 3 dreams in a row mean??????????? Please help!!!!!!!!!!!?opera cd opera theater



Your friend has a new hobby...kissing guys in her dreams! Mighty nice of her to include you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish