Thursday, December 10, 2009

Have any weird dreams recently? what were they??

A few nights ago I had a dream that I was going on a date with this guy. I never got his name, or much of what he looked like, but, strangly enough, i was able to hear that his sign was a Sagittarius. We went on a date to the movie theater and then it turned into me and him sitting on my bed looking at each other and then he kissed me, and then i made him stop because i didn't want him to (i have no idea why i rejected him.. he was hot. kinda annoying though, that must have been why). I've never had a kiss in my life... and that one in the dream was... so realistic that it kinda scared me o.o I liked it though, makes me look forward to my REAL first kiss lol.



YOU have any weird dreams lately??



Have any weird dreams recently? what were they??opera mini



MY dog ate a lego brick and turned into a hokey pokey elmo, who then got on a chariot and flew to mars, while i just sat there in a wagon watching, then said "dammit i want some oatmeal"



Have any weird dreams recently? what were they??passions soap opera opera theater



My teeth fell out



I was TERRIFIED
last night I was hosting a concert for Winnie the Pooh
I have ones about tornadoes chasing me everywhere. I guess that tells me I can't run from my problems.
nope
since you have not had a kiss in your life..



i don't think i ought to describe any of my dreams to you.
Wow that is a strange dream
my dreams are weird.



i wake up cant wait to tell my friends what i dream.



i go into the shower.



come out.



forget what the entire dream was about.



its weird but my memory sucks so its all cool!!



lol...



? BEST WISHES!! ?
I had a nightmare that the devil raped me. I wanted to wake up but I could not. Most scariest ever.
I vaguely remember some strange dream involving my school and desks. But they are like fleeting mist...
lol, this is weird, i was just about to ask the same question...coz last night my mom told me i was talking in my sleep and she told me i was like talking to some people whose names were: Renee, Judas Rabbi, Adrian, Floral, Buk and Seeker ( familiar?)..i was actually laughing in my sleep my mom told me...eh, so weird really! ^_^
I dreamt I was flying to Minnesota (Why?) and the plane flew upside down and sideways. I was with my grandma (who is 92) and then she died. :( Sure hope this wasn't one of those premonition dreams!
I have weird dreams all the time and lately in my dreams I have been dying in them. They say when you die in your dream that means you die in real life but I guess that's not the case.
I was running through a house running from a guy with a gun. I ran past a bedroom and had an idea. I would jump in the bed and go to sleep. If I could do that, then I would wake up and save myself. Then I actually woke up and the dream was over.



It was weird.
1 dream every night the same dream every night it repeats and repeats i don't think Ive ever dreamt of some thin else since last year

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish