Thursday, December 10, 2009

A little help with my long-term goal!?

I want to own my own movie theater someday, it's a big dream of mine. Some people tell me to start working in a movie theater... that whole start at the bottom thing... someone else bought me a book about the history of Hollywood... anything you guys can come up with? you are all so cool...



A little help with my long-term goal!?opera cd



I would just do some research and scout some places to rent or buy. You can do a main stream movie theater or (more interesting) a theater that plays classic movies. Like have horror fest nights or disney movie days. You really don't have to work at a theater-I worked at one and it's not really that great of a learning experience-but it was fun. Good luck!!



A little help with my long-term goal!?opera singer opera theater



i would agree that you should start at the bottom of the totem pole and work your way up..



good luck i hope that your dream comes true
there's a lot of old run-down theaters out there. In my town there was a retro-style one; someone bought it, and turned it into a banquet hall. so start saving your money and just buy one. But good advise to work in one and learn how to run it.



Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish