Saturday, December 5, 2009

Disney auditions.. is there any hope for me?

Do they only hold auditions for the up-coming Disney things like the the Hannah Montana Movie, J.O.N.A.S., Camp Rock, Suite Life On Deck or whatever it's called, in California? I would love to audition for any show/movie for Disney Channel, but I live all the way in a small town in the middle of NY. It would be easier if I lived closer to NYC, but that's five hours away. Becoming a Disney Channel star is my dream.. but I don't know if it will work out. I'm planning on going to a community theater either this summer or in the fall, but I want to find auditions and things before that, too. I'd be happy just being an extra. But how can I become a Disney Channel star way out here? Don't tell me to move. I'm 13, and that's not an option right now. If I ever became famous, I'd move in a heart beat. My parents would help me work that out, I know they would. But anyways.. do you know of any auditions for Disney in NY? I really need help. Or just any good auditions, please. I'm desperate!



Disney auditions.. is there any hope for me?chicago theater



Hey girl I just wanted to say that I wish you a lot of luck, and that I hope to work with Disney soon too! As a matter of fact, I am auditioning for the Hannah Montana movie.



Now for most disney shows what you have to do is create a resume. I'm pretty sure you know what that is. A professional picture of yourself (a headshot), and a paper including your info like weight, height, eye color, hair color..your contact information like phone number and POST OFFICE BOX- NOT your home address unless you get an agent then the agent will list the agency address but never list your home address just to be safe..and then a list of acting things you have done (if non just don't list any) or any training such as drama club or something. Then list your special skills.



Then what you do is you find an upcoming movie or show that is calling actors. Generally Disney Channel doesn't have open auditions (which is where you go in and audition so it doesn't matter where you live) what you do instead is you send in your resume to the address that they give you and that's that. It doesn't matter where you live!! :] Then if they decide that they like your look or if they think your resume is good or has stuff on there they like they will call you in. But until they location isn't a problem, and if they call yah in they are most likely going to give you the part! I really hope I helped you and gave you hope!! =] Below are some helpful links!! Good luck!!



Beginners Acting Resume-http://actinginfo.blogspot.com/2007/09/b...



Professional Resume-http://actinginfo.blogspot.com/2007/11/p...



And this is an actual Yahoo account of someone that works with Disney-he has all the links to ACTUAL Disney auditions (I'm pretty sure he is legit I am not positive I haven't gotten any work from a place he has hosted yet but I haven't sent in my resume yet I will soon!)



http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt...



He has all the links in his profile you need to find Disney Auditions and how to get started out in the business.



Good luck once again!



Gabby =]



Disney auditions.. is there any hope for me?met opera opera theater



You need a talent agent, which is sort of hard if you don't live close to Chicago, NYC or L.A. Unforantualy, they just can't have anyone audition. You have to go through a long process just to even get to an audition. Hope your dreams come true. Sorry.



And to the person above me you can't just "sign up" to be in a show either.
What you would have to do is go to scting classes, take courses in dance, singing, and all those sorts of things. It is good that you are going to be acting in stage productions, because sometimes those will attract talent scouts.Then you would need to get an agent. An agent would be able to tell you about all the acting and audition opportunities and could throw your name out there.



Yould also search craigs list and type in the New York City area, and search fro talent gigs. While your acting carerr may not blossom right away, it could blossom later, and going to a university that has a good acting program would help. Many of the universities will set you up with an agent one you graduate and help get your name out there with different productions you perform in.
ok that guy that first answered is an @$$!!!!



first, you need to be a pro @ singing/dancing/acting.



it isnt easy if you havent been in many plays before. just keep on practicing, audition in theaters. %26amp; work your way up!!!! just have fun, someday you will be a famous actor! not only in disney, but in BETTER t.v shows and stuff.



it doesnt matter wher you are!! miley cyrus is from nashville!!



but stil, it aint easy at all!!!! you need to be extra extra good!!!



work hard, audition in tons of plays. if you are that good, some critics will come and will give you a deal!!!!!



so yeah, i hope this helps!!



oh and just have fun =]
i am sure...if you lived in California i am sure you would get a chance at auditions all the time...just don't give up and keep smiling!
Hey!



I am exactly like you.I would love to be a disney channel star!Its my dream.I do live in New York City %26amp; there are ALOT of auditions but they are HARD %26amp; U DO NEED CONNECTIONS AND / OR AN AGENT.



TRUST ME.



ITS NOT THAT EASY.BUT I think its a good idea to go to a community theater....start out small %26amp; improve yourself. I am also going to go to one in the summer.



Good Luck to teh best of us!



NEVER GIVE UP-ITS NOT WORTH IT!



GIVING UP WILL JUST PUT U NEGATIVE!



ALSOOOO NEVER LET ANYONE LET U GET DOWN!



=]=]=]
sorry I don't know about any auditions but I wish you the best of luck at achieving your dream!
there is the nickaloadeon studios! believe in your self and don't give up also don't let anybody tell you that you don't have a chance I believe you can and if I ever see a star I will think of you and wish on it for you! bye and GOOD LUCK!
Yeah every 10 year olds dream is also being a Disney Channel star.
Don't focus on becoming a star. If you want to become successful, you have to enjoy the process. Meaning, enjoy the auditions, each one is a learning experience. Glad you mentioned you'd be happy being an extra, that is a great way to start. You learn so much being on set, watching the other actors. Being an actor is tough, if you truly love the work, you'll go far. If you're in it just to become famous, you'll never make it. Best of luck, wish I started at your age!
girl you aint got a chance in hell. i been to the auditions and they are murder. they have nothing but professional dancers that have been dancing for 150 years..dont waste your time you will be humiliated and embarrassed. be realistic you will never make it EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish