Thursday, December 10, 2009

I have dreams of things blowing up w/ me and my friends and dreams of sexy guys trying to kill me?

i have dreams of things blowing up w/ me and my friends and dreams of sexy guys trying to kill me....



ex. i was in a mall/ movie theater/ hotel.....there are 2 many details but 1st this welding mask shaped elevater caught on fire w/ me %26amp; my 2 best friends in it (no one was hurt) than the mall part blew up (again noone hurt) then JESSE MCCARTANY Tried 2 Kill me and my BEST Friend! (problems were solved w/out killing) than a fat guy stuck in the wall of an elevater got out w/ help of sergery (after sergery he was sexy, %26amp; tried 2 kill me) than i had a dream that my school was half school half "Target" store, %26amp; the attendance officer tried 2 kill me 4 missing a month of school! THAN 2 boys put a bomb under the school %26amp; it blew up!! i was having dreams like this from 4 days befor and untill my court date...was it 2 do w/ the court, (which was 4 missing school) or could it had been caused by something else?



I have dreams of things blowing up w/ me and my friends and dreams of sexy guys trying to kill me?hollywood theater



Maybe you are turned on by S%26amp; M!



I have dreams of things blowing up w/ me and my friends and dreams of sexy guys trying to kill me?opera.com opera theater



Bond! James BonD LOL
Sounds like you need to lay off the action movies and video games.
sounds to me like attractive ppl make you feel insecure about yourself. thats why its hot guys, to use your words, trying to kill you,because in real life they make you feel nervous.
Maybe coz you think all good looking people can't be trusted?



Maybe you wish you were hot, you probably are but maybe you have very low self esteem?



I modelled most of my life as a catwalk model. No one average looking has ever liked me. My looks have been a bit of a curse really.



Give us beautiful people a bit of a brake, we aren't murderers.
uh!im lost on this 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish