Thursday, December 10, 2009

What do these crazy dreams mean??

dream #1: ok so in my dream my mom was vacuming and there was a kitten under the carpet. so she ripped up the carpet and then she got really mad and threw the kitten against the wall. i was really mad at my mom for doing that, then i followed the kitten becuase it ran away and it went to this cat kingdom. then whenever a cat got on top of this cat stand this it could talk, so it would tell me to help them find food. then i just remember all the cats really liked me and i waws trying really hard to keep the cat kingdom a secret and i would go there all the time.



dream #2: this one is the scary dream... okay so my mom was at this movie theater and called me to come there so my dad and I rented horses to go there. then we were about to go through this old omish town and it went down this really long hill. there were people running up the hill and i asked my dad why and he said its nothing. then when we got to the bottom of this hill, my dad told me that the reason people were leaving



What do these crazy dreams mean??pacific theater



Quite an irrational dream I say, Do you have problems at your house i.e. Domestic Abuse/Disputes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish