Thursday, December 10, 2009

I want to start working as a projectionist..as in movie theaters,where to start??

Do i just apply at the local movie theater?? or do i need special training? it would be my dream job right now being that i am building my own theater,albiet with a digital projector.



I want to start working as a projectionist..as in movie theaters,where to start??theater seating



Yes, just apply to the local movie theater. They will train you how to operate the equipment. (it is not very hard)



I want to start working as a projectionist..as in movie theaters,where to start??lyric opera opera theater



Depends on what state you live in. Here in Pennsylvania, you have to be over 18.
research the market movies are dying out in some markets
In Chicago you need to be mob connected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish