Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is it to late to start acting in my 30's. I am almost 31. I had a very small role in an indepen

other than that I participated in all the productions back in high school but I was always to shy to audition for a main role. I don't care for the fame but I do want to be able to live off of my acting paycheck as I do with my current office job. I am in NY and would be open to tv, movies and theater. Is 31 too old? Should I hang up my dream...be honest people.



Is it to late to start acting in my 30's. I am almost 31. I had a very small role in an independent film...shows



Your never to old to do what you want to do! That is honest! if you have talent, its what you wanna do and your passion go for it. Dont let people saying your too old stop you. You never to old to try something new.



I hope you do well... break a leg and have fun!



And remember 31 isnt old.



Is it to late to start acting in my 30's. I am almost 31. I had a very small role in an independent film...comedy show opera theater



Go for it!
Well I was wondering the same, I'm getting 30 and maybe, I could... I'm shy but fascinated.



I think.. Go for it!!! It's never too late, I agree with the other comment.



Good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish