Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is there anyone who can correct my English please?

About my dream



when i was child, I had many things to want to be.



Pharmacist was my first job to want to be. Because my mother said that pharmacist is the best job to woman for keeping her life. It earns good money and doesn't hard to work physically. She thought it has much time to relax.



But my dream were changed. Maybe when I was a middle school student. I had a opportunity to go to theater. And I watched actress who makes good motion on stage. It was fantastic. I had kept thinking of that beautiful actress. It was pleasure of my life. And I made up my mind to be an actress.



As time goes by, my dream were changes again. I just wanted to study English very hard to be a translator. I thought english is very useful langage. Then I can be not only translator but also choose many jobs.



Now, I am studying administration to know how to earn much money. Too difficult. But i bet when i got to know and understand whole economy, my life will change. So I am just studying delightf



Is there anyone who can correct my English please?sheet music



When i was young there were many things i wanted to be.



To be a pharmacist was the first job i wanted. My mother said that being a pharmacist was the best job for a woman. This is because she can keep her life and earn good money, she also doesn't need to work very hard. She thought a pharmacist would have enough time to relax as well.



However, my dream changed when i go to middle school. I had an opportunity to go into theater.I watched a brilliant actress on stage. It was fantastic. I kept thinking of that beautiful actress. It was wonderful to see her. This made me make up my mind to be an actress.



As time went on my dreams changes again. I just wanted to study English and become a translator. Then i can not only be a translator but have opportunities in other jobs.



Now i am studying administration so i an earn a lot of money. This is very difficult but i bet when i know and understand the whole economy my life will change. So i am just studying hard.



I hope this is OK. You are very good at English



Is there anyone who can correct my English please?state theatre opera theater



stop cheating and do your own homework



lazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish