Thursday, December 10, 2009

I dreamt of being with someone I dont like?

lately I have been torn between two guys. welle call them A and B Anyway in my dream It was me in a movie theater with this other guy(C)-one who i have no feelings for we are just friends. so C and me were sitting really close together he had his arm around me and told me that he wasnt really there for the movie but rather someone who would be there....me. while we were watching it guy A walked by and looked at me for a while (i have had an on and off thing with him for the past months, thogugh we never went out) i remeber thinking how this would making him jealous. Then after the movie we were sitting on the floor and C had his arms wrapped around me when B walked by and looked smiled at me and walked away I didnt think anything. what does this mean



I dreamt of being with someone I dont like?performing art center



go to ...........www.dreammoods.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish