Saturday, December 5, 2009

Do you believe in dejavu, dreams about places that you later visit or things that later happen?

I had a dream about a huge market place where the groceries where in boxes standing on the floor. I got a flyer at my kids school for a food program (box of food to feed 4 for a week for $20.00) and when I went there, it was the same place I had dream about. I had a dream about a demon that wanted to take my child away from me and it was the same face and body as the warrior in the Lord of the rings (first one). That movie wasn't even on the theaters yet. And when I was a little girl, I had a dream about a teacher that was in court and had to be carried outside by four men (one holding each extremity), on the way out, since her legs were spreading, I saw her genitals. I was too small and never seen adult private parts before. Later, maybe two years or more, my mom was lieing in bed and arguing with one of my brothers, she got up so fast she flashed me (should probably keep it to myself ha? well, too late). Why? why do this things happen, anyone?



Do you believe in dejavu, dreams about places that you later visit or things that later happen?concerts



I'm not sure if I believe in deja vu, but I have had experienced life situations similar to dreams that I had before I experienced the event. The same thing has happened to my mom. that is all I can say about my deja vu experiences.



Do you believe in dejavu, dreams about places that you later visit or things that later happen?headache opera theater



Nah, I think your letting your imaginating get the better of you.



You should probably get some meds for that.
OMG YES! this has happened to me many times, i dream something then it comes true! its really weird, it feels like if im tripping out!, or i dream something then like 3 weeks later that thing that i dream comes true! its really crazy! some people dont believe it but i do!
You have the gift of Prophecy..... your are going to fasted your seat belt cause God is raising a revival generation thats going to bring His people to salvation.
Do I believe in it? Hell yeah. I swear I knew the lyrics to Alanis Moressette's "You Oughta Know" in 1990, but the album didn't come out until 1995. First time I heard that song on the radio, I tripped! Also, I just started working as a substitiute teacher in August, but on my third day I could have sworn that I had already had a conversation with one of the students that I was having that day! And I won't get into the things my sister has seen/done!
Yes, i do believe. We all have deja vu, but not all believe and relate to it as deja vu.



We all have a 3rd eye, but not everyone has an open 3rd eye. When we sleep, our brain is also working, subconsciously we sometimes open our 3rd eye, thus we dream things in the future sense.
To dream of Deja Vu, indicates some unresolved issue which you are not addressing or are refusing to acknowledge. It may also represent a message or word of advice that you need to heed.
Yes, I have had many dreams that have come to reality months or years later. Too bad that I can't use this future information. The dreams are not specific and I don't know which ones will come true, but I am working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish