Thursday, December 10, 2009

Need help finding the name of a movie?

ok..all i can remember is that in the movie a guy goes to some woman and she puts him in a dream-like state and hes sitting in movie theater..and shes telling him to look at the screen...theres sumthin on it but he cant read so he keeps on tryin ta figure out whats on the screen....and then at the very end of the movie the girl that was killed in the begging walks out of the house and walks down the street



Need help finding the name of a movie?passions soap opera



If the guy was Kevin Bacon, it sounds very much like Stir of Echo's



Need help finding the name of a movie?mr messed up opera theater



Donnie Darko
Stir of echos?
i think it's the movie DIG. I'm not sure, cuz that's what it had said on the screen at the end. But I don't know the exact title. Good Luck on finding it!!
stir of echoes
OH! OH! OH! I know I know I know



It have Kevin Bacon in it



The Voices of Echoes ?



OR



The Stir of Echoes?



I'm not sure? I just saw it earlier this year and it was great. So great that I can stil remember how afraid Kevin was what was happening to him. Great Movie!
Sounds like a weird Twilight Zone movie.
Stir of echos

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish