Saturday, December 5, 2009

SUNY Purchase VS NYU?

I am an inspired actor and journalist. My dream is to go to NYU, but I recently looked into Suny Purchase. This would be in a couple years... I have acted since I was 6, and have been in more than 25 plays. I want to focus on tv/film acting more than simply theater. I cannot sing or dance, so broadway is out. I enjoy tv/film better than theater, and simply got bored of it. Which school has a better acting tv/film program. I would like to double major in acting and journalism. I also want to go to Columbia for a graduate degree for journalism, after college. I want to be a critic/cultural journalist. I can see myself working from The Rolling Stone Magazine to The New York Times, or Variety to Upfront Magazine(children's magazine owned my The New York Times.) I wouldn't mind working at a record label either... I have lived in GA for 4 years, but grew up in the suburbs of Florida. I am planning on getting a swimming scholarship. I make pretty good grades, a 3.8... Which school do you



SUNY Purchase VS NYU?violin



NYU is a better school, but when the time comes to apply I would apply to both and go to whichever one I liked better or whichever one would give me a better scholarship, you might want to improve your gpa for NYU and take honors and AP/IB courses. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish