Thursday, December 10, 2009

I commonly have dreams about my husband cheating?

I dream of my husband cheating on me (he never has) and when i catch him and get upset - he laughs at me, and then all of a sudden, his entire family is there laughing at me and telling me to stop worrying about it. Also, it is always in a public place. Once in a movie theater, once at a house party and so on. When I wake up, I am so angry with him........what the hell are these dreams about?



I commonly have dreams about my husband cheating?met opera



To dream that your mate, spouse, or significant other is cheating on you, indicates your fears of being abandoned. You may feel a lack of attention in the relationship. Alternatively, you may feel that you are not measuring up to the expectations of others. This notion may stem from issues of trust or self-esteem.



I commonly have dreams about my husband cheating?movie theatre opera theater



simple, he is cheating on you and hiding it well!
Well, you may have some anxiety or some ego problem.



If it is anxiety, that means you are afraid of losing your husband and so you projected him cheating on you on a public place. That is also an attention seeking problem. You may want more attention from him.



If it is ego problem, you want more attention from him subconsciously. In reality, you probably don't feel enough maybe subconsciously, so you dream of him cheating.



Whatever it is, it is from your subconscious mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish