Thursday, December 10, 2009

3 year crush -still in my dreams?

I just woke up from this weird dream i had, i was at a theater and with my old cruch from the 5th grade after the acts and when we said hi, he kissed me on the cheek (he new i likes him in 5th grade) and said i feel so much better ani i said that too. (im in the 7th now) i did have alot of obbsesion about him and he was my first crush too. I think about him like every 2-3 months but not really. since that was 3 years ago.1 of his closest friends are in my class this year too if that helps. Now i have a bf and a good life but i kelp thinking about the 5th grade cruch and always about to cry. Whats the matter with me, is this normal? Should i ask his friend for his number of some thing? And the dream, does it mean anything?? please im only 12 and i need some AnSwErS!!!



3 year crush -still in my dreams?oper



alright sweetie, u know what, lets do this, u have a bf now and i believe u love him very much so why dont u try to forget abt ur crush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish